Indian Institute of Advanced Study
The Indian Institute of Advanced Study or Rashtrapati Niwas is housed in the famous Viceregal Lodge situated on the top of the Observatory Hill.
This beautiful creation was constructed between 1880 & 1888 during the British reign & established in 1965 by Dr. Radhakrishnan.
Must known things for Visitors:
• Famous For Architecture, History, Science & Photography
• Ticket: 20 INR for House + 20 INR for Garden Visit
• Timings: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM for All Days except Monday
• Things to Do: Photography, Garden visit, Visit Manorville Mansion, a historic beautiful creature.
- Location : Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Package : 1000 To 5000
- Duration : 2 To 4 Days
- Enquire Now